Contact us +358 50 5002310
Practical advice that works!
Business Advisory Services
A business is expected to stretch, both financially and operationally. Your customers are demanding better products or services to cheaper prices on time. In addition to keeping customer promises, executives also face and need to meet the profitability challenges from the owners. And your staff needs direction, support, training and top work preconditions.
Creating a change positive organizational mind-set and building capabilities to successfully cope with the ever ongoing change and operational renewal is a matter of dedication, decisiveness, discipline and communicative leadership. Hard work to say the least. Having a competent partner from time to time, eases the pain and bring in new insight of methodology and tested tools and procedures.
Facilitating organizational change is a core competence of Change Line. We provide solutions for as well for comprehensive turnarounds as for specific smaller scale change efforts in business processes or managerial development issues. The solutions we tailor together, based on customer need and resources available.
Business Change Programmes
The Brilliant Change Programme is a comprehensive business change programme, aiming at transforming the business and making it more efficient, more profitable and well managed.
The programme has normally three phases;
1. Opportunity Assessment Phase, where we together analyse your business and quantify the business
potential it is holding.
2. Programme Implementation Phase, in which your business is going live with the development programme we have built together. The programme is based on findings in initial phase, your goals and needs.
3. Sustainability Phase, where additional support is available for rooting the renewed way of working and
managers are coached to consistenly keep the business on track.
Each phase has clearly defined goals and working procedures. A blue print of a comprehensive development initiative like this, needs thorough discussion with the top management. Top management commitment is the key success factor. And professionally conducted communication with the personnel is of utmost importance as well. In Change Line we really emphasize those activities.
The base of the IT-driven business change is normally in a major IT-investment like an ERP or a CRM-initiative. This investment needs to be supported by an own business change programme. Thus the activities of this programme focus on aligning business processes and IT application features. In addition, the business change effort also supports the IT project in other critical aspects, such as
- ensuring top management commitment into the IT initiative
- proper communication to the organization how the initiative proceeds and the what impact it will have
- defining the training needs of key and end users, often also conducting some of the practical training
- being an interpreter between the business and the IT professionals
One major issue in IT driven business change, when to adopt your business processes to the to the features supported by the new system, when do the opposite. These discussions could be quite knotty.
Mentoring is a process, when a more experienced business executive or other professional teaches,
and gives professional help and advice to a less experienced, often younger person. This differentiates mentoring from coaching. A mentor is expected to share his expertise and give professional guidance to the actor. A coach should help a client to investigate the issue by her-/himself and encourage to own decision making.
Change Line supports actors (mentees) in different professional organisations. The accumulated knowledge of mentoring and mentoring processes is available for businesses as well. Especially by mentoring in matters of business change and leadership issues Change Line is adding significant value to those professionals needing such competence in their jobs. The benefits with mentoring are:
- The actor gets hold faster of her or his business responsibilities
- As experience is shared, progress is faster and the trial-and-error approach can be minimized
- Improved self-confidence helps the actor dare to tackle tricky issues directly as they appear
- A personal "help-desk" is at the actor's proposal during the mentoring programme
Our mentoring programme can involve single business professionals or complete teams.
Specific professional services
In business change efforts and business support programmes Change Line has access to tools and concepts especially designed for certain business analytics or developmental purposes. These tools and concepts also work well in specific smaller scale assignments.
Tools and concepts covering the following development areas are at your disposal
- business opportunity assessment
- business strategy implementation, incl. Balanced Scorecard Frameworks
- business process modelling and re-engineering
- managerial communication, systems
- managerial coaching and mentoring, including team building of managerial teams
- workshop facilitations in strategic and other development issues
These services we deliver ourselves or in close cooperation with our network partners .